-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Approximate amount of time to 1000G: 15 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 playthrough
-Number of missable achievements: 13/19
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No Difficulty Setting
-Glitched achievements: None
This game is based off the TV show of the same name. You will play as Major Tom, the main character from the TV show. The story falls in line with the usual the usual antics of the underworlders; the antagonists of the show. They have stolen a very powerful battle gear that creates shadow minions and copies the appearance of Perim's creatures. Maxxor, head of the overworlders has gone missing. You volunteer to help find him and to stop the shadow creatures.
Single player is very simple and will net you all achievements except the two online ones. For the locations of all the creatures, mugic and battle gear you need to collect follow the collectibles guide in each "Master __" achievements in the guide down below. One careful playthrough will net you 17 of the 19 achievements. Make sure to get all collectibles and refine 25 creatures before you fight Lord Von Bloot.
If for any reason you missed an achievement in your first playthrough get it on a quick run on a new save. Your stats from your first playthrough will not carry over though so you have to start from scratch. So if you got 24 refines for Mommark's Apprentice you will have to start a brand new game and get 25 refines.
For this you must win 50 ranked battles, each battle can take from 8 to 12 minutes. Unless you use the strategy in the guide then you may be able to knock it down to about 5 minutes each. The fastest way involves, what I call, "The Taunt Method." This is where the losing player will taunt on their turn as to make their turns very minimal and cut time spent. This WILL be boring so either bring something to do or have people in the party who are fun to talk to.
You can find a boosting partner in the Achievement Trading Thread.
This game is pretty easy and very quick 930, but the last 2 achievements for 70 will take some time. Game is decent at best and only requires 1 precise playthrough to get 930. If you can find a dedicated partner to boost this with then Congratulations!! You will get another completion. If you are quick and efficient and you can boost this very quickly this can be done in under 15 hours but others like myself it will take over 15 do to having to do multiple playthroughs. Good luck and Congratulations on the completion!
Road MapShow roadmap
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors Achievement Guide
There are 19 achievements with a total of 1000 points
Finish the game's Story ModeThis is a story related achievement and will unlock with natural progression.
Add 10 new different Creatures to the Creature PoolSee "Master Creature Collector" for more info
Add 25 new different Creatures to the Creature PoolSee "Master Creature Collector" for more info
Add all the different Creatures in the game to the Creature PoolThere are a total of 39 creatures for you to collect in this game. Some are automatically given to you during the game for completing mission or just meeting the character. I've listed all the others you have to get in battles by scanning them. Some make a lot of appearances others make a few.
You can only do each battle once so I advise you scan every creature in every battle if your unsure of your Creature Pool.
Here's the list showing the creature and where they make their first appearance:
Forest of Life:
- Malvadine (1st creature you fight)
- Owayki (2nd battle)
- Sobtjek (2nd battle)
- Ario (3rd battle)
- Siado (3rd battle)
- Maxxor (1st creature you fight)
Mipedim Oasis :
- Relim WaterMaster (Will be in your 4th battle)
- Heptado (in your 5th battle)
- Intress Natureforce (in 6th battle)
- Aivenna (in 6th battle)
- Najarin (2nd battle)
- Blugon (2nd battle)
- Prince Mudeenu (Last battle)
- Wamma (1st battle)
- Mallash (1st battle)
- Odu-Bathax (2nd battle)
- Raznus Assimilated (2nd battle)
- Hammerdoom Chantcaller Assimilated (3rd battle)
- Lore (1st battle)
- Rothar ( 1st battle)
- Dardemus (1st battle)
- Barath Beyond (1st battle)
- Ulmar (2nd battle)
- Nauthilax (2nd battle)
- Borth-Majar (3rd battle)
- Nivenna (4th battle)
- Khybon (First battle if you go straight/second battle if you took cave to the left at the start)
- Takinom (In last battle)
Refine at least 25 CreaturesYou will get the Refine ability in the second stage of Gigantempopolis. Once given this ability you must collect refine points, to get points you'll need to collect red orbs dropped by the bugs you stun with the Pyro Blaster, each bug will drop 1 per level unless you port back then they'll have more.
Refining upgrades your creatures stats and gives them new attacks. To refine open your scanner menu with and press on any creature to bring up a new menu. You can switch between creatures with and . To refine you must have 3 copies of the same creature on the same level which is indicated by stars in their pic. You highlight one scan and hold down then move to one of the three refine boxes on the right, repeat with two more copies. Once all three slots are filled hit the button to refine them. Three level 1s will make a level 2 and three level 2s will make a level 3. You can't refine level three creatures as level three is the max.
Find 10 different Battlegear itemsSee "Master Battlegear Collector" for more info
Find all the different Battlegear items in the gameBattlegear is basically equipment your creature can wear to improve their stats for battle. For this achievement you must have obtained all 39 different battlegears, which can be found from scanning creatures, completing missions, or scanning the battlegear hide out marks which are basically the picture you see for this achieve but in blue. Some battlegear hide outs you scan can give you 1 to 3 items at a time. Let it be noted that when scanning a battlegear location make sure you see all the items you got before doing anything, as i scanned one and then paused my game which made me miss the 1 item that only appears once their and i had to play twice. I found all the marking on every level and listed them for you in the order you should come by them.
Forest of life:
- Aspect Amplifier : Agility (After 1st talking to attacat first right atop of a hill)
- Aspect Amplifier: Bravery (after first battle to your left walk across log in stream, before you enter The Forgotten Creek.)
- Aspect Amplifier : Wit (After completing floor puzzle to unlock gate hop back across the cliff go through gate and this will be off to your left between last to giant green pillars)
- Dragon Pulse (Once you've gone through the moving platform puzzle you'll see a giant fallen over structure. Climb and go down on opposite side.once down go all the way left then look right to find this.)
- Dragon Pulse (After 4th battle going under the slope with lots of ammo continue directly straight when you hit the wall turn left.)
- Cyclance (As you progress through the level you'll see this in front of the first set of poisonous plants your told about, remember walk past them don't run.)
- Staff of Wisdom (After second set of poisonous plants you'll see a Senteniel Pole to their right after scanning it turn around to find this across the pond climb left of mountainside.)
- Staff of Wisdom (After the 4th battle you'll need to scan a mechanism to lower the bridge in order to advance, before going op this'll be to the right of the bridge in the distance behind a giant tree.)
- Ring of Na'Arin (After jumping across platforms in mountainside this will be on the wall to your right, can't miss.)
- Cyclance (When you see the gate similar to the one from the first level this will be off to the right behind some plants.)
- Staff of wisdom (Go along the path directed from the beginning as you make a way look for a dark path to the left you'll notice it by the ammo pickup thats there. make your way through that path and shortly you'll see some sunlight on the floor with a path to the right go in and to the back to find this.)
- Elixir of Tenacity (After the first cut scene where you meet Frafdo this will be on the path to the left, on the left of you the mountain will get dark look for an ammo pick up to find a secret path with this at the top.)
- Burithean Axe (After the first cut scene where you meet Frafdo this will be on the path to the left.)
- Staff of wisdom (Go past the fire trap and take a left at the back wall will be at the top.)
- Evergreen Tunic (Once in the fortress go left , this will be on back wall.)
- Aspect Amplifier : Bravery (behind you from start.)
- Aspect Amplifier : Bravery (After crossing the bridge, coming out of the first tunnel you'll see this ti your left.)
- Aspect Amplifier: Wit (Shortly after your 4th battle this will be on the wall to your left.)
- Aqua Shield (To the right once you start seeing the flying bugs, jump across chasm to get then go through hole on the wall stay left and go up will be on back wall.)
- Gauntlets of Might (To the right once you start seeing the flying bugs, jump across chasm to get then go through hole on the wall stay right will be on back wall in next section).
- Aspect Amplifier : Bravery (After talking to Magmon and crossing the bridge will be to the slight left ahead of you in next area.)
- Viledriver (After handing Magmon the Whepcrack take the path shown in cut scene, will be in a cave in front of you on the left once you get across.)
- Livitaar (In cave entrance after 4th battle, can't miss.)
- Phobia Plates (from start go into cave on your left, this will be on the right before you enter second cave.)
- Diamond of Vlarit (Before entering what looks like the woods go left gown a small slope and jump across the chasm climb it up and around to get to this.)
- Whepcrack (After hopping across platforms, to the right of large boats' steering wheel.)
- The Doomhammer (On the left wall next to the spiral staircase.)
- Flitflut (In room with fire pendulums, back wall.)
- Torwagg (Same as #3 wall on right.)
- Viledriver (Backwall in the room after the dining room, ground floor.)
Find 15 different Mugic spellsSee "Master Mugic Collector" for more info
Find all the different Mugic spells in the gameMugic = magic, for this achieve you must find all 29 different mugic spells. They can be found from scanning creatures, completing missions, or pick them up throughout the different levels. The ones you pick up look like the achievement picture but usually come in groups and different colors. I found all the mugic on every level and listed them for you in the order you should come by them.
Forest of life:
- Decrescando (going along the path from to your left beneath the water fall)
- Song of Resurgance (After scene with stolen crate atop of old spiral staircase)
- Song of Resurgance (After 1st battle ahead to your right can’t miss)
- Decrescando (After talking with arias jump across cliff then immediately to your right climb pillar)
- Decrescando (After completing floor puzzle to unlock gate hop back across the cliff go through gate and this will be off to your right)
- Song of Resurgance (As soon as u enter the ruins turn around and look at the goldish building to your right go to it and behind the ammo pick walk between the vines on the way and a part of the building u can see. Inside climb the stairs then walk across the log to then hop across to platforms and find this Mugic)
- Song of Resurgance (Once you enter The Ruins to your right enter the fallen down tree)
- Song of EmberNova (As soon as you start look to your left you’ll see this in the distance)
- Song of GeoNova (On your way back from #1 go left and around after stunning some bogs you’ll hop across a few platforms then make your way into the skull shaped cave/tomb go to the right and you’ll see this atop a slope)
- Song of Recovery (As you come to the next wide open area look to your right and you’ll see palm trees head and that direction and on the right there will be a wall with a hole in it and a torch lit. go through there and climb the stones from right to left to get this)
- Song of Recovery (While at #3 look opposite of where you cam from and you’ll see an opening to outside go out and you’ll see this to get it hop on ledge sticking out of wall and hop across, if u fall off just go around and climb up.)
- Decrescando (As you head back out from 4 when you get to wide open area with palm trees to your right by some bugs)
- Song of Recovery (After moving platform puzzle go all the way straight to the back wall you’ll find a small opening which is a secret area with this piece)
- Decrescando (After the battle with Maxxor continue between the rocks and once out to the left in the distance you’ll see to giant boulders this will be hiding behind them)
- Song of Recovery (After the two fire traps on the right you’ll see a pool with high platforms this is atop the middle platform, jump to it)
- Decrescando (In the puzzle maze with the 4 color locks on your way back from the yellow platform continue straight to the wall after fire traps once at wall will be to your left)
- Decrescando (In the puzzle maze with the 4 color locks on your way back from the green platform keep looking to your left )
- Decrescando (In the puzzle maze with the 4 color locks you’ll see this on the way to blue)
- Song of EmberNova (After the fight with Ario and Malvadine keep going this will be up a hill next to a Sentinel Pole.)
- Chorus of Cothica (After second set of poisonous plants you'll see a Sentinel Pole to their right after scanning it turn around to find this across the pond climb left of mountainside and go all the way up to find it in some bushes)
- Song of Recovery (Making your way back from number two, to the left of the Sentinel Pole you just scanned, will be next to a single poisonous plant.)
- Decrescando (After jumping the giant lily pads you’ll come to a giant lake that you can run through, directly across from you’ll there will be another Sentinel Pole on the land after scanning it you’ll notice this piece on you way back to the water it’ll be to the left behind a tree on some land.)
- Geo Flourish (Atop the bridge you lowered after the 4th battle)
- Geo Flourish (On the bridge you’ll see a yellow sign on your left scan it to make a connection to another bridge, then go a cross the new bridge and go down 1 set on the right for this)
- Decrescando (Next set down from #6)
- Geo Flourish (On your way back from #7 this will be to your right up to jump across to it)
- Decrescando (After getting off the bridge this will be to your right in some bushes)
- Decrescando (On the platforms in the mountain, can’t miss)
- Song of GeoNova (go along the path directed from the beginning as you make a way look for a dark path to the left you'll notice it by the ammo pickup that’s there. Go all the way to the end for this)
- Song of GeoNova (after the first cut scene where you meet Frafdo this will be on the path to the left at the end on top of a boulder jump to it)
- Geo Flourish (after the first cut scene where you meet Frafdo this will be on the path to the right after the tunnel go right and follow it around to the edge of a cliff looking to where you came from for this)
- Fanfare of the Vanishing (After crossing the white logs in the water this will be at the edge on your right)
- Geo Flourish (After #4 take the white logs to the little island)
- Geo Flourish (In the room with the floor puzzle there will be a hallway that leads to a fire trap, this will be opposite of the fire trap next to statue)
- Geo Flourish (in front of you as you enter the first wide open area)
- Decrescando (After the 2nd battle will be in room to the right)
- Geo Flourish (After the 2nd battle will be in room to the left)
- Song of GeoNova (At the top of the stairs with poison gas, can’t miss)
- Ember Flourish (In the tunnel after #4, can’t miss)
- Song of Resurgance (To the left after you start " The Ante Chamber “)
- Song of GeoNova (To the right after you start " The Ante Chamber”)
- Song of Geonova ( Getting out of the tunnel with pitfalls you’ll see this in the distance)
- Song of geonova (After passing the gate with the Frog on it will be atop spiral staircase in next room)
- Decrescando (Keep going up staircase from #9)
- Song of Mandiblor (After you get the first Mugic piece will be in the back of the next room)
- Ember Flourish (To the right once you start seeing the flying bugs, jump across chasm to get)
- Song of Treachery (On flying platforms in lava hop across fast platforms fall)
- Song of Fury (To the right of Magmon)
- Discord of Disarming (On bridge past Magmon, can’t miss)
- Song of GeoNova (In the next area after talking to Magmon, all the way in the top right corner on a falling rock section, you’ll be able to see a blue gate across the way from here)
- Song of Stasis (On the way down right before you jump on next set of platforms in the lava)
- Geo Flourish (After handing Magmon the Whepcrack take the path shown in cut scene, will be in a cave in front of you on the left once you get across)
- Ember Flourish (From start go left when you see the cave entrance look to its left will be atop a hill)
- Ember Flourish (from start go into cave on your left, this will be on the left before you enter second cave)
- Ember flourish (Go in the second cave after # 2 this will be on the left after the battle)
- Song of EmberNova (After #3 keep going through the cave as you exit you’ll see this ahead of you)
- Geo Flourish (Before entering what looks like the woods you’ll see this to your left)
- Song of EmberNova (As you make your way out from “the woods” you’ll see another blue gate to the left, but you’ll find this to your right)
- Song of Stasis (After the 4th battle take the path to the right this will be to the left of all the bugs)
- Song of EmberNova (Once your in the tower you’ll see this to your left)
- Song of EmberNova (Hopping across platforms, can’t miss)
- Chorus of Cothica (Atop of the spiral staircase the room will have a green pressure plate on the floor stand on it to unlock the door with this)
- Ember Flourish (In the dining room to the right)
- Song of EmberNova (In the dining room to the left)
Win 20 Ranked MatchesSee "Chaotic Multiplayer Master" for more info
Win 50 Ranked MatchesFor this you must win 50 ranked battles, each battle can take from 8 to 12 minutes. Unless you use my strategy. You may be able to knock it down to about 3 to 4 minutes each. You can find a boosting partner in the Achievement Trading Thread.
Pick Recon Force preset team. First attack with Ario using Toxic Gust against Malvadine. Then use Tiannes sacrifice ability to hit Owayki, then use Malvadines Power Pulse move to take out the Ario that didn't go yet (will not have a white circle under him and should be to your left).
Then use Owayki and Mugic a spell called Song of EmberNova (last one at the bottom) on Owayki. Then use your other Ario with Unsanity to take out opponents remaining Ario. Finally finish of Owayki with Toxic Gust from your second Ario (one on left).
Pick preset team called Recon Force. In battle pick Tiaane and choose ability Sacrifice, hit anyone. Use taughts for the rest of your turns.
Note: This works best if losing player goes first, first player in the room always go first.
Make 25 fully successful bonus Attacks during Story Mode battlesIn order to make a fully successful bonus attack you must hit all the correct buttons ( ,, or ) shown as they land in the green zone. Do this 25 times. For any more help with this you can replay the tutorial in your scanners menu which can be opened with .
Make 25 fully successful blocks during Story Mode battlesIn order to make a fully successful block you will have to hold down and then tap while your opponent is attacking. Once you reach the top of the block meter you can let go of and the meter will stay where you left it. Do this 25 times.
For extra help with this you can replay the tutorial in your scanners menu which can be opened with .
Scan 20 Creatures in battleTo scan a creature you must wait until it's their turn in battle then hold down and it will bring up your scanner during their animation. To scan you must move your cursor with and follow the green circle with the number inside while always holding down .
If you keep your cursor in the middle of the moving circle you will scan faster. You must get the scan to 100% for it to count. You may not get 100% on the first turn but when the opposing creature goes again the scan will continue from where you left off. You can scan the same creature multiple times in a single battle, but this will come easily just getting through the game. If your still have trouble read the tutorial in the pause menu.
Scan 5 Creatures in battleSee "Master Creature Collector" for more info
Found Maxxor in GigantempopolisThis is a story related achievement and will unlock with natural progression.
Found the way into the Gothos TowerThis is a story related achievement and will unlock with natural progression.
Defeated the Shadow Takinom army in Fear ValleyThis is a story related achievement and will unlock with natural progression.
Found a way out of the Prison Cell in Mount PillarThis is a story related achievement and will unlock with natural progression.
You might also like
- rican ninja89