- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [if using the Admin Panel] [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 24 
- Online: 1 
- Approximate time to 1000: 1 hour [if using the Admin Panel] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
“Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian. Survive in a savage world, build your kingdom, and dominate your enemies in brutal combat and epic warfare.
Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, building anything a small home to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Wage war using swords, bows, siege weapons, and even take control of giant avatars of the gods and lay waste to enemy cities. Explore a vast, seamless world full of challenge and opportunity. Hunt animals for resources, slay monsters for treasure, and delve deep underground to discover the secrets of ancient civilizations.” - from xbox.com
Warning: This guide was written by using the Admin Panel to unlock all of the achievements. If you have issues with using built-in developer exploits, I suggest you read no further.
For the purposes of this guide, it will be assumed that you are using the Admin Panel to unlock everything.
The first thing you’re going to want to do is to activate the Admin Panel. From here you will be able to unlock all of the achievements. Note that one of them requires you play with a co-op partner but you can still use the Admin Panel to unlock that achievement.
- To activate the Admin Panel, press and select ‘Settings’. Press to move over to ‘Server Settings’ tab. From there, select ‘General’ and move over to the button that says, ‘Make Me Admin’. Press to activate it and when you do, at the top right of the screen, a message will pop up that says, ‘Admin Rights Granted’. You now have full access to the Admin Panel.
- When that is done, press to go back to the menu and select ‘Admin Panel’. In the left panel, under ‘Other Commands’, check the boxes for ‘God’ and ‘NoSprintCost’. Then below that in ‘Hunger/Thirst’, uncheck the boxes for ‘Eating’, ‘Hunger’ and ‘Thirst’. It is also recommended that under ‘Day/Night Cycle Controls’, you select ‘Noon’ as the time of day. Your game is now set up.
For the majority of these achievements, it is rumored that you cannot be in the starting location (The Broken Highway) as it might cause the game to glitch. It’s best to either walk along the path a good distance or to open the map and teleport to another location (press after positioning yourself on the map, but only if the Admin Panel is active). Note that the map does not scroll, so to see more of the map, teleport to a location near the edge of your screen then reopen the map and you will be able to see more of it.
Also, it is best that when you spawn an item from the Admin Panel that you exit and reenter it each time you want to spawn a different item. Otherwise it might also cause the game to glitch.
There is one achievement that requires a co-op partner. To unlock it, you need to weigh yourself down so much that when you stand on your partner’s head it kills them. If you need a partner, post in the Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion thread.
Without using the Admin Panel, it would probably take 50+ hours to get the full 1000. You would need to level up naturally in order to earn enough units to purchase resources and recipes, harvest supplies so you can craft items and be strong enough to kill the boss enemies. Thankfully the developers left in this loophole so us players could maximize our gamerscore in no time!
[XBA would like to thank bLaKgRaVy for this Roadmap]