- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
- Offline Achievements: 10 (175)
- Online Achievements: 2 (25)
- Approximate Time for 200 : Around 10 Hours+
- Minimum Number of Playthroughs Needed for Completion: 1 playthrough
- Number of Missable Achievements: 2 (Level Based Achievements)
- Glitched Achievements: None
- Unobtainable Achievements: All 12. Game has been pulled from the marketplace.
- Do Cheat Codes Disable Achievements: No Cheats
- Does Difficulty Affect Achievements: No
- Extra Equipment Needed?: Yes, Windows Phone 7
Crackdown 2 Project Sunburst is a home tower defense game which uses bing maps to allow you to pick territories were you place a base and weapons to fight of endless waves of freaks. As of July 2011, this game game has been pulled from the marketplace, and all achievements are unobtainable.
The two glitched achievements are the two level achievements Walking Tall and To The Max, these are said to be glitched when being achieved using sunburst to get you that level, so be warned.Another thing worth noting is that their is a glitch with the time. Instead of waiting to upgrade a base for two days, you can change the date on your phone's clock, went back to the base and it was upgraded. When you reset your clock back to the correct time, the base will still be upgraded.
This game is very easy for gamerscore but I have gave it a 2/10 for it to be very time consuming but very enjoyable!
[x360a would like to thank Dynamite Andy for this road map]