- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 37 Achievements - 750
- Online: 13 Achievements - 250
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10-20+ hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (2 Recommended)
- Number of missable achievements: Breaking the Lore (Collectibles), Suited-Up & Geared Up (Other achievement opportunities can be revisited using mission select)
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes (Supersoldier required)
- Glitchy achievements? Yes (Supersoldier difficulty)
- Unobtainable achievements? No
Lost Island DLC
- Difficulty: 9/10 [2/10 Boosted]
- Time to 250: 10-20 Hours [2-3 hours boosted]
- Unobtainable: None
Crysis 3 is the next installment of the Crysis series, a first person futuristic shooter. The achievements are fairly easy compared to the average shooter, and shouldn't be too hard for the average gamer. It is recommended to do 2 playthroughs as it'll make the experience a little easier for you.
You'll need to complete the game on Supersoldier difficulty, and it is up to you on whether or not you want to start on this difficulty, or work your way towards it. Because the game can be completed in 4 hours, I recommend that you beat it as quick as possible on the lowest difficulty to get a feel for each section and get all the collectibles and miscellaneous achievements, and then revisit it on Supersoldier. Keep in mind, you'll want to start a new campaign, and make sure to play the tutorial, as the achievements can be glitchy. Use THIS THREAD to follow along with the collectibles and achievements through the campaign.
There are a lot of miscellaneous achievement that you'll want to work through, which is why 2 playthroughs are recommended. You need to unlock all the weapon attachments, and get all the nanosuit upgrades by completing the challenges for each one. Keep your eye out to complete the bow specific achievements, and anything else you may have missed along the first playthrough.
There are a wide array of multiplayer achievements here, and although none of them take too long nor require boosting, some of them do involve some skill and/or luck. You’ll want to reach rank 20 online, which should take about 6-8 hours for the average player, and focus on all the miscellaneous achievements during your journey. There are also double xp events that will cut the time it takes in half. Otherwise, refer to each of the individual achievements for any tips on the skill based MP achievements.
Lost Island DLC
The Lost Island is a multiplayer only DLC featuring four new maps; Crossing, Coastline, Creek and Ascent. All four maps show off the wonderful CryEngine3 and graphics in the lush tropical settings that Crysis is now famous for. The DLC also brings two new game modes, Frenzy and Possession.
So, the maps :
* Crossing is based in the Lingshan swamp of the very first Crysis game.
* Creek is based in a small village high in the mountains
* Ascent is set in the middle of a dense jungle.
* Coastline is set on a beautiful coastline and is possibly one of the best looking multiplayer maps ever made.
The game modes :
* Possession - Possession splits you into two teams and tasks you with holding onto an alien power source for as long as your team can. The solider who is in possession of the power source can use it as an ultra powerful melee weapon or throwing it at foes, with the disadvantage of having your movement speed reduced and appearing on your enemies minimap as a beacon. Whichever team has held the source the longest at the end of the game, wins.
* Frenzy - Frenzy is a solo FFA mode with cycling loadouts. Every soldier starts with the same loadout at the start of the game which will then change for everyone every sixty seconds. The more enemies you kill, the higher your multiplier becomes earning you a bigger score. When a score multiplier hits X5, he will appear as a beacon for every other player on the map.
All ten achievements featured in the DLC are online multiplayer achievements only earnt in public matches. Unfortunately, even when the DLC was released the online playerbase for the base game was incredibly small. Only a small percentage of those bought the Lost Island DLC, which made finding a game at launch incredibly hard. Now, over a year after the DLC's release finding a game is virtually impossible. The achievements if played legitimately at release were quite difficult, now legitimately I would class them as near impossible. This brings us to the fact that the only way to realistically earn these achievements is by boosting
The game and achievements are pretty straightforward, and you should be able to complete the achievement within a reasonable time, about 15 hours. Feel free to use the rest of the roadmap and achievement guide to mop-op any of the miscellaneous achievements that you have have skipped or missed along the way.
[XBA would like to thank Maka for this road map]
[XBA would like to thank Lavindathar for this roadmap]