- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline 50 (1000)
- Online 0 (0)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15-20 hours (Depending on Skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: X2 (18), Arrange (3+), Tukaima Race (8)
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No. You can actually adjust enemy bullet damage to zero
- Glitchy achievements: None (June 21st Update required)
- Unobtainable achievements? None
- Extra equipment needed? No
This is the latest shoot'em up by Cave. Cave is known for crazy bullet hell shoot'em up and this is no exception although this is by far the easiest Cave game that I've played.
Almost anyone should be able to get 930 just by playing the game multiple times. With some practice, you should be able to get 960G or 1000. The two hardest achievements are to get 4 billion and 6 billion points in 2X mode.
- X: New mode for Xbox 360.
- Arrange: Arranged version for Xbox 360. Tukaima can be thrown in this mode.
- Arcade: Original arcade version.
- : Lock shot
- : Bomb
- : Shoot laser left
- : Shoot laser right
- : Shoot left
- : Shoot right
Scoring Strategy: Click here for a video
2. Hit the power-up with the counter as close as possible to 10,000 and when the screen is full of enemy bullets.
3. During power-up, hit to change blue shots into scoring items.
4. Try to get the items to appear in order to get back to 1000 at the end of the power-up.
Easiest way to get 6 billion points in X mode is to get as close to the right side of the screen as you can and get the items to get to 1000/10000 counter. Hit the power-up and keep repeating this process. You should have about 2 billion at the end of level 3, 4 billion at the end of level 5, and 7 billion when you meet the final boss. Best character to use is Follett.
With the Tukiama Race, X2, and Arrange playthroughs you should get through most or all of the achievements.