- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10 [with video walkthroughs, otherwise 7/10]
- Offline: 12 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 400: 10-20 hours [skill based]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: Level select is available
- Missable achievements: None [levels are replayable]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Need to pass all of the levels in Hardcore with 100% Core health and Ether remaining
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
Defense Technica is a tower-defense styled strategy game released to XBLA by Cyber Front. It is a basic tower-defense game where you have a base to protect from incoming waves of enemies. As you progress through the game you can unlock level-ups for your towers with medals that you get from completing the levels.
There are two difficulties, Normal and Hardcore. Both are playable straight away. What I did was first practice the level on Normal and when I passed it with 100% health remaining in the core I went for Hardcore with the same strategy. If you are a tower-defense veteran and you feel comfortable you can also go straight for Hardcore.
- Practice the stages on Normal difficulty before trying Hardcore
- You can reset your tower upgrades by pressing on your controller while you are in the tower upgrade menu. This is good since you might need more upgrades for certain towers on the next stage and on the other hand you might not need some towers at all (for example the SAM tower if there's no flying enemies on the next stage)
- If you get stuck on a level use these walkthrough videos to get an idea of how you could improve your strategy: https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575554
- If you need to get more tower upgrades unlocked, try completing some of the earlier levels on Hardcore to get more medals.
Step 1: Completing the stages on Hardcore
To minimize your playtime you should start straight on with Hardcore. Try to get a perfect run before proceeding to next level so you have as many medals as you can for tower upgrades. I have posted some walkthrough videos on Hardcore and if you get stuck on a level you can get some tips from the videos HERE.
Step 2: Miscellaneous achievements
If you are still missing some of the miscellaneous achievements after completing all of the stages on Hardcore, refer to the achievement guide to see how to obtain them. The game has a level select available so there's basically no missable achievements.
Defense Technica is a normal tower-defense strategy game. The achievements are pretty straightforward. If you love TD genre then this is a must-buy for you.
[XBA would like to thank Jappe XBA for this roadmap]