- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 22 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-3 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: 11 [all non-story achievements are missable]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No - can play on Casual for all achievements
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Welcome to Demon Hunter: Ascendance, another game in the Artifex Mundi catalogue. If you're unfamiliar with their games, they're old school point and click adventure games with a heavy emphasis on puzzles and hidden object scenes. The achievements in this game are pretty standard compared to all their recent entries, with nothing tied to difficulty, barely any skill-based achievements, and almost no restrictions on hints. This all combines to make for quite an easy completion, especially with a guide. Let's get started.
As with all Artifex Mundi games, there are collectibles. There are two types: crystals and morphing objects. Every single scene has one of each in it, so it's best to find both collectibles as soon as you get to each new scene. Like most Artifex Mundi games, there are multiple points of no return. As a result, I highly recommend keeping a collectible guide open while you play through the game (a great one can be found in Collector (80G)). I highly recommend grabbing each collectible as soon as you reach that scene.
Aside from the missable collectible achievements, there are a number of miscellaneous achievements that are also missable, so you should be aware of them and, ideally, take care of them as soon as possible so you don't have to worry about them for the remainder of your playthrough. One is game-spanning:
- Complete all minigames without skipping them (Puzzle Hunter Superstar (80G))
- Complete three Hidden Object Puzzles (HOPs) without using a hint (Clairvoyant (50G))
- Complete an HOP without a mistake (Impeccable (60G))
- Complete an HOP in under a minute (Devoted Seeker (60G))
- Complete a minigame in under a minute (Quick on the Draw (60G))
Aside from the collectible achievements and bunch of miscellaneous achievements above, all other achievements are story related. By the time you complete the main game, you should have all achievements. The bonus chapter is not required for any achievements.
This game is pretty standard as far as Artifex Mundi games go. Really the only thing that stands out about this game is that it's quite a bit creepier, and even has a jump scare or two. Aside from that, the achievements are very easy and the completion will only take you a couple hours. Hope you enjoyed, and congrats on another completion.