- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 22 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-3 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: 10 - all non-story achievements
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No - can play on Casual for all achievements
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Welcome to Demon Hunter: Riddles of Light, another point and click adventure game from Artifex Mundi. If this is somehow your first one, they are first person point and click games with a heavy emphasis on puzzles and hidden object scenes. As with all Artifex Mundi games, there are collectibles to hunt down, many miscellaneous achievements, and then a handful of story ones. Thankfully this game can be played on the easiest difficulty, and the miscellaneous achievements are all relatively simple ones. Let's get started.
As with all Artifex Mundi games, there are collectibles. There are also many points of no return, meaning most collectibles are easy to miss. As a result, I highly recommend keeping a collectible guide open while you play through the game (a great one can be found in Nut's Little Helper (60G)). Every scene has at least one, and then some of the scenes have two. Because of this, every time you come to a new scene for the first time, you should make it a point to find all collectibles in the scene first before proceeding with the story.
Aside from the missable collectible achievements, there are a number of miscellaneous achievements that are also missable, so you should be aware of them and, ideally, take care of them as soon as possible so you don't have to worry about them for the remainder of your playthrough. One is game-spanning:
- Complete all minigames without skipping them (Thoth Himself (60G))
- Complete three Hidden Object Puzzles (HOPs) without using a hint (All-seeing Eye of Ra (40G))
- Complete an HOP with no mistakes (Eye of Horus (30G))
- Complete an HOP in under a minute (Desert Storm (40G))
- Complete a minigame in under a minute (Thoth's Adept (30G))
- Find 3 hidden objects within 3 seconds (Pure Magic (30G))
Aside from the collectible achievements and bunch of miscellaneous achievements above, all other achievements are story related. By the time you complete the main game, you should have all achievements. The bonus chapter is not required for any achievements.
Demon Hunter doesn't add anything unique or interesting as far as gameplay, although its Egyptian setting is a nice change of pace from all of the modern ones lately. The minigames are quite easy in this one, and despite there seemingly being a lot of HOPs in this game, they tended to be quite easy as well..On top of that, thanks to some easier miscellaneous achievements, this is one of the easier and quicker Artifex Mundi games. Congrats on another quick (and hopefully enjoyable) completion!