Getting In Gear Achievement
Getting In Gear5
Repair the flower pulley's drive chain in Tinkers' Nook.
*STORY RELATED - CANNOT BE MISSED*
Find 3 flowers to fix the pulley:
- Right near the workshop building.
- To the right, on top of the metal wheel.
- Behind the middle thistle you removed near the snail shell, in the Hidden Area.
Click on the pulley to enter the gear minigame. MISSABLE ACHIEVEMENT WARNING: "Gearhead."
Put them in the correct spots to unlock this achievement.
Complete the following tasks to repair the nut sorter to finish the level.
Find 4 bamboos:
- In the very top right corner of the screen, on a mushroom ledge.
- In the Hidden Area near the workshop.
- In the grass on the far left of the screen, to the left of the green basket.
- On the ledge above the snail shell.
Find 4 green leaf cups:
- On the left area of the scene, to the right of the green basket in the dirt.
- In the Hidden Area near the snail shell, hidden in the mushrooms.
- On the right side of the screen, on the ground.
- On top of the metal wheel.
Find 1 large black flower: On the right side of the screen, above the acorn cap. Level complete.