- Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10 (Depending on skill).
- Offline: 44/50 (840/1000)
- Online: 6/50 (160/1000)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 45+ hours (Depending on skill).
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 (Possibly 1. Read intro).
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes. ("Limitbreaker" requires to complete on Hard).
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: None
Raging Blast is the second Dragon Ball based title on the 360. This game is unique to its counterpart as it uses the Right Stick to control all of the Special and Ultimate attacks. This takes some getting used to but, once you do it is a much better control system.
There are two playthroughs required to get the full points for the game. It is possible to do it in 1 playthrough if you feel you are ready to tackle the story on Hard.
Step #1: The first thing I recommend to do is to go through the training mode for the game. This will allow you to learn all of the basics of the game along with learning the advanced moves.
Step #2: The next thing to do in the game can be one of two things: Do the story mode on Easy. Once this is completed (without the fights needed to be bought) head to the Super Battle Trial and do the achievements associated with each of those modes.
Step #3: Once you have completed both Easy Story and SBT, it is time for the most time consuming achievements in the game. It is time to earn Stars and also complete the chapters on hard. (See Star holder for tips on stars)
Step #4: If you have reached this step, Congratulations! You have successfully achieved some of the hardest achievements in the game. It is now time to finish up the Online achievements and also any of the achievements you have left over. By this time you should have plenty of D-points and stars to finish the game.
If you have reached this point, you have successfully completed Dragon Ball: Raging Blast! You have fought your way through the entire DBZ Story line coming out on top. If you are missing achievements, double check that you have purchased everything from the shops , viewed everything and also set high scores in the Super Battle Trial.
[x360a would like to thank Matt9340 for this Roadmap]