- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 10 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 0-1 hour [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [Partial]
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
- DLC: Title Update
- Difficulty: 2/10
- Time to 1000: 0-1 hour
- Unobtainable: None
“Distant future… A new era of gladiator’s battle shows has come; the era of robots, and you have a chance to participate in it!
Drone Gladiator is an arena shooter, where you upgrade your drone, fight giant bosses and participate in random events. You are sent to an abandoned planet as one of the participants of the show, and your goal is to survive as long as possible, fighting hordes of robots and their Generals. Upgrade your drone with different modules; distance weapons, melee weapons, shields, ability and tech modules. Choose what fits your playstyle. Take the challenge and come out victorious from a machine-oil bath with deadly robots! Become a champion of the show, full of robo-brutality. Morituri machina te salutant!” - microsoft.com
Note: This guide has been written as if you are playing through each wave without dying.
To get the full gamerscore, you only need to play through Wave 13. Everything is progress-related provided you are following the advice of the guide and equipping certain weapons. Also, kills are cumulative, so if you do happen to die early on, all the kills you previously earned will still count.
As the waves increase, so do the number of enemies. The key thing to remember is to keep moving. One strategy is to circle-strafe while shooting and you really shouldn’t have any issues (but be careful you don’t fall off the platform!). There is no difficulty, but the standard enemies are destroyed pretty quickly, especially if you’ve upgraded your weapons. Some things to remember:
- Your health replenishes after every wave
- Pushing reloads your primary weapons. It’s suggested that you reload between waves
- Pushing lets you jump, which is helpful if you are surrounded by enemies
- Spend your credits wisely but upgrade your MGs when you can
In this title update, Flying Islands Team has added five achievements. Even if you haven’t played the base game, all five can be obtained by the time you complete Wave 10 (or if you’re lucky, a few waves before).
There is a potential glitch with Gun liker II (200G). Refer to that achievement for more information.
Overall, this is a straightforward completion that is both relaxing and enjoyable. Nothing too demanding; a nice simple 1000.