- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 31 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-3 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 plus a partial playthrough of the bonus chapter
- Missable achievements: 10 [all non-story achievements are missable]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No - can earn all achievements on Casual difficulty
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Welcome to Endless Fables: Dark Moor, another game in the Artifex Mundi catalogue. If you're unfamiliar with their games, they're old school point and click adventure games with a heavy emphasis on puzzles and hidden object scenes. The achievements in this game are pretty standard compared to all their recent entries, with the only exception being you need to complete eight minigames in under a minute instead of just one. Everything else is par for the course (story stuff, collectibles, and miscellaneous achievements), including the usual missables. Let's get started.
As with all Artifex Mundi games, there are collectibles. There are two types: pumpkins and morphing objects. Not every scene has one, but it's still best to keep a collectible guide handy at all times. Like most Artifex Mundi games, there are multiple points of no return. As a result, I highly recommend keeping a collectible guide open while you play through the game (a great one can be found in Mirage Hunter (45G). I highly recommend grabbing each collectible as soon as you reach that scene.
Aside from the missable collectible achievements, there are a number of miscellaneous achievements that are also missable, so you should be aware of them and, ideally, take care of them as soon as possible so you don't have to worry about them for the remainder of your playthrough. Two are game-spanning:
- Complete all minigames without skipping them (Grand Master (45G))
- Finish all HOPs without using a hint (Supreme Finder (45G))
- Complete eight minigames in under a minute, each (Faster than Lightning (40G))
- Complete an HOP without a mistake (Precise Seeker (30G))
- Complete an HOP in under 90 seconds (No Help Needed (30G))
Aside from the collectible achievements and bunch of miscellaneous achievements above, all other achievements are story related. By the time you complete the main game, you will then need to play through part of the bonus chapter. There, you'll find the rest of the collectibles and get a handful more story achievements. Once you unlock Table Traverser (30G), that should be your last achievement in the game.
This game is pretty standard as far as Artifex Mundi games go. Really the only thing that stands out about this game is that it's quite a bit creepier, and even has a jump scare or two. Aside from that, the achievements are very easy and the completion will only take you a couple hours. Hope you enjoyed, and congratulations on another completion.