- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 10 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15-30 minutes [using a guide] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: 0
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
Energy Cycle, the new puzzle game from the developers of Energy Balance. When you click each cell on the game field, it changes color, and the colors of adjacent cells horizontally and vertically. Your task to bring all the cells to the same color. Sounds pretty easy, but try to do it! - microsoft.com
Energy Cycle is a very simple puzzle game where you press on different energy balls to try and get all the energy balls the same color. The game offers three modes; 'Puzzle', 'Time Attack' and 'Infinite Play'. There are achievements only for 'Puzzle' mode, but feel free to try the other two if you desire.
All the achievements in the game are earned in 'Puzzle' mode and are earned every 3 levels completed. There are a total of 28 levels in the game; each new level unlocks as you complete the previous so for all achievements, you will need to complete all 28 levels. If you need visual assistance, refer to Game Completed (100G) for a 100% video guide.
Energy Cycle is an inexpensive and easy game that people will buy for easy gamerscore. There is really no other reason to play this game. Enjoy your new 1000.