- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 31 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 12.5-15 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 51+
- Number of missable achievements: 0
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? None
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No, there are no difficulty settings
- Glitchy achievements: No
- Unobtainable achievements? No
- Extra equipment needed? No, but a second controller is very helpful.
Welcome to the latest iteration of Family Game Night. This version includes; Bop It!, Connect 4 Basketball, Yahtzee Bowling, Scrabble Flash, and Sorry Sliders. Each one of these games except Scrabble Flash is a “Best of 3” scenario, meaning the person to win 2 out of three rounds wins the game.
Step 1: Game Show
Start by playing the “Game Show” mode and working on Super Star! In “Game Show”, you will get to play each of the five games one time per episode. You can earn the majority of the achievements in “Game Show.” As you play each of the games, try to get the miscellaneous achievements associated with each game. You will have to play 50 episodes of “Game Show”, so don’t worry if you don’t get them the first time - you will have plenty of chances to get them.
Step 2: Clean Up
By now you should have the majority of the achievements. The ones you may be missing are:
- Snack Time
- Snack Pack
- 2 the Max
- Speed Shot
- Quick Thinking
- Scrabble Flash Veteran
- Sorry. . . NOT!
- Sorry Sliders Sumo!
- Dead Eye
- Knock 'em Down
You can earn these while going for the Snack Pack achievement. See the descriptions under each for more specific help on how to achieve each.
Family Game Night 4 is a very simple yet time consuming and repetitive game. If you can stick through playing the same games many times over, you will have no problem adding another 1000 to your Gamerscore.
[x360a would like to thank slafferty for this roadmap]