- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 26/43 (535/1000)
- Online: 17/43 (465/1000)*
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20-30 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes (See "Challenging" and "A Legendary Performance").
- Glitchy achievements: Some achievements are said to be glitchy.
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: A second controller and account.
*Note: Online achievements include Ultimate Team achievements.
*Note: some achievement discriptions contain the words ''Traditional'' and ''Alternate''. These words refer to the control setting required to use the button listed along with these words.
Welcome to FIFA 14. EA Sports latest FIFA game is easier to complete in terms of achievements (no more IF achievement, for example), but the way the game plays has changed a lot compared to FIFA 13. Pace will no longer matter as much, while strength and passing have gained more importance. Still, getting the full 1,000 shouldn’t take too long.
Step 1: Career:
As always, you will have to do certain things in career. You are going to play both versions of career (player and manager) for all career achievements. The manager career features the most:
- "You Got Mail"
- "First Mission"
- "You Struck Gold!"
In your career as a player, you’ll unlock one achievement;
- "Rising Star"
Step 2: Ultimate Team (note that UT requires Xbox LIVE):
Ultimate Team returns and so do the UT achievements! Luckily, no IF achievement this time, just the following ones:
- "Start Building"
- "Fuel For My Club"
- "I Could Do This Every Week"
- "Chemistry Experiment"
- "Hey Look, a Free Gold Pack!"
- "Passing on the Armband"
- "Fancy Some FUT?"
- "Collecting Silverware"
- "Long Term Signing"
- "We’re Bros Now"
A lot more than Career, but still nothing that will take too long.
Step 3: Online/Pro Clubs:
As always, some online/pro clubs achievements. Again, EA went easy on us. The following achievements are gained online:
- "Bros Gonna Bro"
- "Best Friends Forever"
- "Moving On Up"
- "Bling Bling"
- "Team Work"
- "On Your Way"
- "Just Dropped In"
Step 4: Misc (some of these require Xbox LIVE connection for the EASFC):
With the main modes out of the way, there’s just some remainders left. Some of these are probsbly already unlocked during match play. These are the remaining achievements:
- "On My Own"
- "Started From The Bottom…"
- "It’s Mine Now"
- "Power and Movement"
- "What a Hit, Son!"
- "So Skilled"
- "Seconds, Please"
- "Who Needs a Weak Foot?"
- "Thanks, Tips"
- "Big Game"
- "A Legendary Performance"
- "From Me To You"
- "Extra Effort"
- "Skills to Pay the Bills"
- "No Goal For You!"
- "Beast Mode"
- "Silver Lining"
Overall, FIFA 14 should go faster than FIFA 13. EA went easy on us this year, though some achievements may cause more stress or irritation than others, but the full 1,000 shouldn’t take as long as last year.
Credits to Lavindathar for the available videos
[x360a would like to thank Steelstick for this Roadmap]