- What is the estimated achievement difficulty for Floppy Knights?
The estimated achievement difficulty for Floppy Knights is 6/10.
- How many offline achievements are there in Floppy Knights?
There are 18 offline achievements in Floppy Knights.
- How many online achievements are there in Floppy Knights?
There are 0 online achievements in Floppy Knights.
- How long does it take to get 100% in Floppy Knights?
The estimated time to get 100% in Floppy Knights is 20-25 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get 100% in Floppy Knights?
1 + Replaying of Levels.
- How many missable achievements are there in Floppy Knights?
There are no missable achievements in Floppy Knights.
- Does difficulty affect achievements in Floppy Knights?
Difficulty does not affect achievements in Floppy Knights.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched achievements in Floppy Knights?
There are no unobtainable/glitched achievements in Floppy Knights.
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 18 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20-25 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 + Replaying of Levels
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Floppy Knights is a tactics focused card game, where you summon the titular Floppy Knights to fight. You'll square off in turn-based battles that will test your wits and the strength of your deck. Decks are fully customizable, leading to all kinds of combinations and synergies to experiment with. Select your Knights, hon your deck, and execute your strategy for victory!
The game features seven episodes, consisting of four elevls each. each level has two objectives you can work toward accomplishing. Finishing all the objectives of an episode will unlock that episodes specific achievement, and challenge levels based on those earlier levels. Completing all the challenge levels will also unlock its own achievement. Along the way, you'll unlock new decks, new cards, and more achievements.
Most likely, the challenge levels will be your final achievement to earn (Tactician (100G)). These levels are no joke and can be frustrating, but using this guide and video strategy below should ease the pain considerably. Besides that, you'll want to focus on spending money (Big Spender (60G)), buying all the cards (Don't Copy That Floppy (60G)), and back tracking for any miscellaneous achievements you may have missed (Best Friends Forever (60G), Minimum Floppy (50G), Firewall (60G), etc.).
Floppy Knights is a challenging and at time frustrating experience, but still a charming one. The gameplay does tend to be slow and the later levels become long. The deck building isn't super in depth and neither is the strategy, so it is easy to jump into, but won't really scratch that strategy itch you might have.