- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [with a guide], 3+/10 [without a guide] [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 29 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 0-1 hour [with a guide], 2+ hours [without a guide] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [Partial]
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
“This unique anagram puzzle is a bunch of fun! Plant letters on the petals to grow words through the middle of the flower!” - microsoft.com
Flowers by POWGI is the latest anagram puzzle game from Lightwood Games. The object of the game is to fill each of the 12 ‘petals’ with the correct order of word fragments by using the two letters in the center of the ‘flower’ as the middle of the word. Using those two letters, you need to deduce which word fragments go together to form a word.
There are a total of 240 puzzles; 30 puzzles in each of the 8 pages. To earn the full 1000, you only need to complete 50 different puzzles. The Achievement Walkthrough below details the steps to take to maximize your time and earn all the achievements quickly and without issue.
When you begin each puzzle, on the left, you are given a flower with 12 petals, and on the right, 12 word fragments. In the center of the flower are two letters that form the middle of each word. Using or , select one of the six petals on the left of the flower then use the D-Pad to navigate around the word fragments on the right. With the fragments given, it’s not too difficult to figure out which one is the beginning of the word and which is the end of the word. Press to select a beginning fragment and you will automatically be prompted to select the end fragment. Repeat this six times and if all the petals are correct, you’ve successfully solved the puzzle.
If you happen to choose an incorrect fragment, you can press to clear it. Conversely, you can also press and together to fix, or erase, all the fragments you have chosen.
These steps can be done in any order. By doing Puzzles #1 and #240 first, you will unlock 9 achievements, so the only ones that will be remaining are The Leashed You Could Do (75G) and the 19 individual “complete a flower with…” achievements.
- Puzzle #1 (Page 1, Row 1, Puzzle 1) - Pup and Running (10G), Who's a Clever Boy (50G) and Seed Demon (75G)
- Puzzle #1 again - Paws for Thought (30G), Ruff Guess (50G), Nip it in the bud (30G), Trowel and Error (50G) and Leaf No Trace (30G)
- Puzzle #240 (Page 8, Row 3, Puzzle 10) - A Frond Farewell (30G)
This next step is for the 19 individual “complete a flower with…” achievements. Each should take approximately 25-40 seconds. The puzzles to complete are 2, 5, 9, 15, 22, 30, 55, 69, 71, 84, 88, 96, 108, 120, 145, 151, 165, 176, and 237.
The only achievement left is The Leashed You Could Do (75G). We’ve already completed 21 puzzles in the previous steps, so refer to that achievement for a list of the remaining 29 puzzle solutions.
Congratulations! Flowers by POWGI is a fun game if playing without a guide. You need some thought and puzzle-solving skills if you choose not use this guide, but all-in-all it isn’t really that difficult. Of course, if you do choose to use this guide, it will be a very easy 1000.