- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 46 
- Online: 16 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 100+ hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Welcome to Forza Motorsport 7! Another fantastic and grindy racing game from Turn 10 Studios.
You can first tackle the career playthrough, which will put you through six different Championship events. This is going to be a lengthy process since you’ll need to finish every single race and showcase in each Championship. Once that’s done you can hop over to some multiplayer action and complete the associated achievements for that area. Then you shouldn’t have much left, just some miscellaneous achievements to mop up.
The multiplayer is a bit different this time around. You won’t be able to get a majority of the achievements in a private lobby by yourself. You now need at least one other person in a lobby with you, so you’re going to need to find a boosting partner for these. Even the dreaded Underdog (15G) achievement is back in this installment.
If you’ve completed the career, multiplayer and all showcase events, then all that’s left to do is go back to getting any miscellaneous achievements you might have missed.
You made it!