- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 25/25 (1000)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15 - 25 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: Complete every event across 3 difficulties
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: None
Hot Wheels leading the way? Not anymore, but you will be leading the pack in this simplistic mediocre combat racer with little to no effort. The game offers little variety but is a very easy 1000 if you can stick through all 156 events.
Playthrough the game. Finish every event in the game to unlock all the achievements bar one. The miscellaneous achievements will likely be earned without even trying or can easily be earned in a single event after understanding the requirements. There are 13 events in each of the 4 stages that must be completed across 3 difficulties (Turbo, Nitro and Inferno) for the corresponding completion achievement. Be sure to browse through the goals for each level during the loading screen so you can avoid having to replay too many events for the Beat That! rank.
Beat That! (85)
This should be your final achievement in the game and is somewhat of a long haul to achieve. You need 720 of 780 flames for this achievement. Earning first in every event will leave you with 468 flames meaning you complete at least 1 or 2 goals per event to earn the remainder of the flames needed for the achievement. Some will unlock without even trying during your first playthrough so when you go back just replay all the levels try to go for the ones you've missed both goals to minimize events.
[x360a would like to thank Bum Commando for this roadmap]