- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 13 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10+ Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: No [all levels can be replayed at any time]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
Hue is a fun platform puzzler. You solve puzzles by changing the background colour of the world to make objects of that colour disappear and others reappear.
There are 7 section in the game. The sections don't have names in the game but to make it easier I will name them after their map icon picture. The game is linear, but once you have finished each section you can return there at any time from the map to collect missed beakers. If you are replaying a section to get missing Beakers, you can exit once you have them if you want.
The sections are:
- 1 Village
- 2 Waterfall
- 3 Fire
- 4 Statues
- 5 Lights
- 6 Island
- 7 University
The Waterfall, Fire and Statues section will have to be played twice as you require a colour that you get later. The Lights section has 1 beaker that will require a very short back track to get, if you only want one play through of this section
All sections can be replayed at any time in order to work on any achievements you may have somehow missed.
I would recommend playing through without any guide as the puzzles are not that difficult and finding the hidden Beaker collectibles will be the trickiest part to getting 1000.
[XBA would like to thank Tassie Tiger for this Roadmap]