- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 10 
- Online: 2 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 1 Hour.
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
- Missable achievements: No
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: No
- Extra equipment needed: Kinect (Mandatory for the scanning achievements), Twitch Account (Mandatory for "Over "The Air" Achiever"), Second Controller (Optional).
It Draws a Red Box (IDARB) is a small, crowd-designed game basically created by Twitter users, based off an idea the dev tweeted less than a year prior. It's a quick and easy MOBA style soccer game with unique physics, Twitter and Twitch integration, and really, just a small way to kill time through multiplayer. Not much more to say about it.
Follow the guide below to get 900 in half an hour or less, depending on how quick you are with your mobile device to scan in QR codes. The speed at which you get "Dizzy Dealer" will depend on how quickly you can set up an online game, whether through matchmaking or private.
Get in a game with a friend for "Dizzy Dealer" or through matchmaking. Much easier when boosting, but still not hard against a random.
A fast and simple 1,000.
[XBA would like to thank Floyd. for this Roadmap]