- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 39 
- Online: 1
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: About 8 Hours.
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2+ replaying various chapters.
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No, there is no difficulty setting.
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: You need four Xbox One controllers to be able to complete the "Couch Party" achievement.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. While Guardian of Light was available for Xbox 360, Temple of Osiris is only available for next generation consoles and PC. After the success of the predecessor, which sold about a million copies, Crystal Dynamics decided develop a sequel and improve the game play to add up to four-player coop.
Despite keeping largely the same game play from Guardian of Light, Temple of Osiris gathers slightly less positive reviews. Never the less it's a pretty fun coop game that offers few fun hours at a budget price.
Most of the achievements will be earned as natural progression towards the "Tomb Raider" achievement. You will need to complete every level and every challenge within that level.
There are a few coop-related achievements that can be earned offline with a second player.
Two achievements are best tackled with four players in local coop. There two being "Couch Party" and "No worries, I got this." The latter can also be achieved online, but you will probably need to boost this.
Playing online is only required for the "Long distance relationship" achievement.
The game features a hub world and all tombs can be accessed from there, so you can not miss anything.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris has very straight-forward achievements and it's not hard to complete the game while having some fun along the way. The only hurdle might be the four-player local achievement. If you play straight for the achievements you can gain the full 1000 in about eight hours.
[XBA would like to thank miniMasterDE for this Roadmap]