- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 30 (1000 )
- Online: None
- Approximate amount of time to 1000 : <5 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 23
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
Most of you will have watched Lost the TV series. This game will let you reenact most of the scenes from the show, but in a less exiting way. Most of the voice actors are different, and the time taken to complete the game means a lot of points get left out. The main good thing about it is that it is one of the easiest games to 1000 , taking about 1-3 hours and that is if you get lost, no pun intended.
Step one: The Main game and extra bits
Just play through the game - it shouldn't be too hard. If you get stuck, refer to the guide. Along the way you should try and get the extra achievements. You should get each flash back achievements in every level, and try and get the picture taking ones.
Step two: The last ones
This step is if you still have to get a few pictures, just look at which level they are in and do them.
This game is seriously easy to complete, it shouldn't take you that long. Good luck.