- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 for 1000
- Offline: 32 (875)
- Online: 5 (125)
- Approximate time: 5-8 Hours for 1000
- Minimum number of games needed: 1-4 (Most Achievements can be gained in one 15-Minute Quarter length game.)
- Missable achievements: None
- Glitched Achievements: 1 (This One is Easy)
- Does difficulty affect Achievements? No, but some Achievements require certain settings (Quarter Length, Game Mode, Specific Player(s), etc.)
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Avatar Awards: None
- Unlockable Gamerpics: None
- Do Achievements unlock using two Controllers: Yes
Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and your favorite players, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game. Whether battling your rivals on the couch or online, leading your favorite team to the Super Bowl in Franchise mode, or building the ultimate dream team in Madden Ultimate Team, Madden NFL 12 is True to the NFL, True to the Franchise, True to the Game.
From the Main Menu, select My Madden > My Settings > Player Skill and adjust the sliders for all of your Attributes to 100. Next, select CPU Skill and lower the sliders for all of the CPU's Attributes to 0. Lastly, select Penalties and lower Offside, False Start and Defensive Pass Interference to 0.
You are going to want to edit your roster. Select any team. Edit the QB, RB, at least one WR, TE, LB and/or CB for Interceptions and your Kicker for the 'Dan Carpenter Award' Achievement. You also want to have Packers WR Greg Jennings on your team for the 'Put Da Team On My Back' Achievement, Browns RB Peyton Hillis for the 'Peyton Hillis Award' Achievement and Lions RB Jahvid Best for the 'Jahvid Best Award' Achievement.
From the Main Menu, select My Madden > NFL Rosters > Player Management. Highlight any player and press to select that player and then select Edit Player. Press to access the players Ratings and adjust all of the important attributes such as Strength, Agility, Speed, Throwing Power, Catching, etc. Press to accept the changes.
Enter a game with the team who's Roster you adjusted, making sure to change the Quarter Length to 15-Minutes as well as the Difficulty setting to Rookie and Offside off. Most of the Achievements can be obtained in this one game.
- You can earn most of the Achievement in one 15-Minute Quarter length game.
- You can use two controllers.
- SuperSim does affect your Achievements earned.
- You can edit any team's stats.
- Using SuperSim will disable achievements.
- You can change sliders and any settings to your favor.
- If you are having trouble causing fumbles (against the CPU), change the slider in CPU Skills to 0 (zero).
- If you are having trouble kicking the 60 yard field goal, go to Settings > Special Teams and turn up the Kick Power and Accuracy to 100.
- If you are having trouble with the rushing/breaking tackles achievements (against the CPU), change the sliders in CPU Skills down to 0 (zero) (Rush Blocking, Reaction Time, etc.).
[x360a would like to thank TealPavelski for this road map]