- Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 7/10
- Offline: 9 
- Online: 6 
- Approximate amount of time to 250: 8-12 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable Achievements: None!
- Glitched Achievements: 1 [Small, easily fixable]
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No cheats available
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Only one difficulty
This game is generally an easy 200, with the exception of the advanced levels. It is for this reason I gave the achievements a difficulty rating of 7/10.
While most of the achievements for this game are fairly simple, beating the advanced levels under par time can prove quite tricky for some people. The game is hampered by a very small glitch on the "Blue Gem Hunt" achievement. See the guide for full details on this.
Step 1: Complete Levels Under Par Time
Complete all levels in all difficulty areas (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) under par time (this will save you another playthrough) I would recommend starting from beginner and working your way up to advanced so you can get in some practice on the easier courses. Doing this will earn you 130.
Step 2: Multiplayer
Complete "Gem Collector" (75 points in a multiplayer match), "First Place" (come in first in a multiplayer match) and "Veteran Battler" (2,000 total points in multiplayer). Check the guide for quick ways to do these. Doing this will earn you 40.
Step 3: Eggs
You’ll have to collect all 18 eggs hidden in various levels in the game. Check the Egg Walkthrough in the guide for full details of their locations. Doing this will earn you 30.
NOTE: That concludes the original 200.
Step 4: DLC
NOTE: This extra 50 comes with three downloadable map packs, two for 200 Microsoft points (Marble-Fu Expansion Pack DLC and Agoraphobia Expansion Pack DLC) and one free (Marble It Up! DLC pack).
Follow these mini steps for these achievements.
- Host or Join a match on the ‘Marble It Up!’ map (free DLC) and collect a blue gem (10).
- Get 40 gems in each of these 3 maps from the ’Marble-Fu’ DLC: Playground, Bowl and Blast Club (20).
- Collect 50 gems in the ‘Spires’ map from the Agoraphobia Expansion Pack DLC (20).
Doing this will earn you the full extra 50.
Please refer to the guide for tips and tricks for getting these achievements.
[x360a would like to thank Skepsis93 for this Road Map]