- What is the estimated achievement difficulty for MLB The Show 22?
The estimated achievement difficulty for MLB The Show 22 is 5/10.
- How many offline achievements are there in MLB The Show 22?
There are 24 offline achievements in MLB The Show 22.
- How many online achievements are there in MLB The Show 22?
There are 1 online achievements in MLB The Show 22.
- How long does it take to get 100% in MLB The Show 22?
The estimated time to get 100% in MLB The Show 22 is 8-10 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get 100% in MLB The Show 22?
- How many missable achievements are there in MLB The Show 22?
There are no missable achievements in MLB The Show 22.
- Does difficulty affect achievements in MLB The Show 22?
Yes [All 6 'Dynamic' achievements].
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched achievements in MLB The Show 22?
Maybe Locked In! (70G)
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 24 
- Online: 1 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 8-10 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: Multiple Games
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes [All 6 'Dynamic' achievements]
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: Maybe Locked In! (70G)
Welcome to MLB The Show 22. This is the second year on the Xbox for the once exclusive Playstation baseball game. Don't let the fact that it's the only licensed baseball game fool you. It's easily one of the best. The game is beautiful, realistic and the presentation is amazing. So even if you are new to baseball or a long time fan, you'll enjoy playing this game and unlocking all of the achievements.
There are several different ways to try and tackle these achievements. The best way is to just focus on getting each achievement and once unlocked you can quit the game and move on. There are only two achievements that requires you to complete a whole game Professional Framer! (40G) and Bring in the Closer! (20G). As soon as the game starts it will ask you to pick a difficulty. It is CRUCIAL that you choose CASUAL difficulty, then agree to dynamic setting. You'll need to start at the lowest difficulty in order to unlock the Dynamic achievements properly. I recommend playing a couple of exhibition games to get a feel on pitching and hitting. I recommend using Directional for the hitting interface and classic for the pitching interface. Keep playing until you unlock all 6 of the Dynamic achievements. Those shouldn't be too hard to unlock, simply try and hit Home Runs and strikeouts as many batters as you can. You can raise all Human sliders to help yourself and lower CPU sliders (it wont affect achievements). Some tips for hitting and pitching:
- Use the left stick to direct your hit. Focus on hitting the options direction of your batter (right handed batters direct your hits right, etc)
- If the pitcher you are facing is left handed and your batter is right handed, use the left stick to direct your hit left and use for power
- You'll want to alternate location and speed when pitching. A good rule of thumb is Fastballs up and in towards a batter and breaking pitches (curveballs, change ups, etc) low and away from the batter
While you only need to play multiplayer for Did we just become friends? (40G), you can team up with a friend and boost some of the achievements online as well.
Really once you get the dynamic achievements the rest of the list is essentially mopping up. No achievements are missable and you can unlock them in any order.
This really should be a fun and somewhat easy completion. The only trouble you might have is unlocking Backwards K! (40G) since there might be some RNG involved (the batter has to strike out looking) but overall this shouldn't prove to be too hard. Enjoy!