- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 10 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 8 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [You can replay missions]
- Missable achievements: 0 [You can replay missions]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
The story follows a character called Momo and his mentor Panda then teaming up with a friend called Fry on a journey to fight some evil owls it is a unique pinball game not like the normal one's. There are ten achievements in the game and should only take about eight hours to complete.
First off just play and enjoy the game getting as many stars and challenges as you can. There are no missable achievements as you can replay missions. There is an easy way to get your forty-five challenges if you are having problems as mentioned below in the guide with a video on how to do it. There are no really collectibles like in a lot of games all you only have to do is get every star in each level which are not really hard to find. It is a story based game and you have to complete the first level to unlock the next and so on, there is no real tutorial but the game is really easy to pick up and not much grinding so it's all good. And one of my favourite things it has achievement progress bars.
If you have missed any achievements then it's time to level select to get what have missed.
This is my very first guide and in my opinion this is an easy and fun game to play with only ten achievements and should not take long to complete. If any thing needs adding let me know and any comments negative or positive are appreciated thank you.
[XBA would like to thank jroller1979 for this Roadmap]