- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
- Offline: 14  [One is 100% glitched]
- Online: 3  [all unobtainable]
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 6-8 hours to 735
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 3 Seasons, 100 played games
- Number of missable achievements: "Dynasty" [winning three consecutive Stanley Cups]
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? N/A
- Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes, Achievements vary between Rookie all the way up to All-Star. You can adjust sliders however.
- Glitchy achievements: "Revenge" is glitched and unobtainable
- Unobtainable achievements: 4: 2K Servers are down for this game, so the 3 online achievements [3 for 215] and the aforementioned glitched "Revenge" 
- Extra equipment needed? No
I cannot stress enough that "Revenge" is not obtainable. There is no known solution and there will be no patch. 735 (13 of 17 achievements) is the maximum after the online servers have closed.
NHL 2K7 is the second installment of the 2K Sports hockey series for Xbox 360. The achievement list is small, only 17 achievements. Although the list is fairly easy, 1/4 of the score is unobtainable due to a glitched achievement and the closure of online servers. Those searching some quick easy points, look here. Those looking for 100% completion, steer far, far away.
Play a game with 29/30 NHL Teams
There are 30 teams, and you are required to play as all of them. Play as 29 of them, and save your 30th for your NHL Franchise. In your 29 games, complete these tasks:
- Earn All 3 Stars on Rookie Difficulty or higher
- Score a break-away goal on Pro or higher
- Score a goal 2 men down on Pro or higher
- Score as a defenseman on Pro or Higher
- Win a game by 10 or more goals on Pro or Higher
- Score in the first minute of a game on All-Star or higher
You will want to adjust your difficulty accordingly for each game, but always have the sliders adjusted in your favor and against the CPU's favor. Most of these can be done in one minute periods, but you can adjust that if you are having trouble winning by 10 goals. These games will help towards 100 wins.
Play Three Seasons of Franchise Mode
This will go by rather fast with 1 minute periods as well as simulating games. Now you will play as your 30th and final NHL team. You can play half seasons of only 41 games. Find a balance between simming and playing your games to ensure that in the three seasons you complete three tasks:
- Record 5 shutouts in a row. Easily done with short 1 min. periods
- Win the President's Cup for having the best record in the NHL
- Win the Stanley Cup all three years.
You will be able to sim more often the farther you progress as your team will have more chemistry and grow stronger. Must play on Pro difficulty.
USA vs Russia
Playing the game earns you tokens to purchase items. Purchase the '80 Russia and the '80 USA teams. Now win a game as the USA vs. Russia and re-create the Miracle on Ice.
If you missed something make sure you played as all 30 NHL teams, won 100 games, and completed all the bulleted objectives on your way to 13 achievements.
[XBA would like to thank litepink for this Roadmap]