- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 19 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10-12 [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: Yes, I will list them in the guide [there is no chapter select]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: No
>observer_ takes place in 2084 in Poland. A digital plague has swept the globe, killing thousands in its wake. In this post-war world, drugs, pest, and bionic upgrades ravage the few human beings left on the planet. As an Observer, Daniel Lazarski invades the dreams and memories of his targets in order to solve cases with the Dream Eater. As the building goes into lockdown with the potential threat of a virus, the situation, and your sanity, begin to quickly spin out of control when you discover the first in a line of murders. Can you survive the lockdown and solve the mystery at hand?
Option 1: You can play the game blind and enjoy the bizarre concept of it, unlocking what you can along the way.
Option 2: In this playthrough, you're going to want to do just about everything the game has to offer. You'll pick up every collectable, complete every side mission, and earn all miscellaneous achievements. None of these things stack over playthroughs, so if you miss anything you'll need to do it all over again in another playthrough.
There are a lot of missables in the game, so be careful if you want to just do one playthrough or it will cost you a second. Everything you need is listed in the guide.
[XBA would like to thank jroller1979 for this Roadmap]