- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
- Offline: 25 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-4 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed:1
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
This is another typical Japanese dating simulation type of adventure game. In this game, you pick a girlfriend that you date for awhile and get married and live happily ever after. The days go by on calendar and you need to take appropriate actions to woo your girlfriend and marry her and then live your life as husband & wife.
As the game gives out achievements like there is no tomorrow, it seems an achievement guide is waste of my time & your time. I will walk you through how to get the full 1000 as quickly as possible in this roadmap.
First things first, let's set up the options properly.
Pick the third option from the main menu which is Options. Pick the first option from the Options menu (highlighted in the below picture) which is Game Settings, then set up everything exactly like below picture:
Back out by pressing B and select fourth item from the top in the Options menu which is to confirm & save.
You will be asked if you want to create a new Systems file. Say Yes to everything.
Now, start the game by choosing the top option in the main menu.
Select top option, any girl, enter any name, any birthdate for yourself and the girl. None of these matter.
As soon as the game starts press X to start skipping every dialogue. Then, choose anything you want when dialogue choices come up. Sometimes the dialogues will get stuck and keep looping. In this case, choose the bottom most option until you are out of the loop. Keep doing this until you are married and you've seen the ending staff roll two times. (After first ending staff roll, choose the top option to continue, after the second ending staff roll, choose any of the three options and then top option to continue)
There are some mini games that give you miscellaneous achievements that need to occur during the course of the game, but most will happen naturally. Two mini games that may not come up during your game are as follows:
1. Juice drinking mini game: This only occurs if you choose Market Street as your date course and only randomly at that. Just keep choosing Market Street until you get it.
2. Laundry mini game: This only occurs on days you are off work during June & July. Just keep repeating June & July until you get this. (After you have played one year, you are allowed to directly jump to specific days, so this is simple. How to do this is described below)
If you were lucky and got all the mini games, by the end of second year, you should have 800-900G and most of the achievements completed.
To unlock the rest do this:
Press Y to bring up the menu. Select third option which is Calendar.
Select any date (current date is fine) and press A to bring up the sub menu. (See below pic)
There are six options on the right side. Start from the top and do each one of them. Most will give you an achievement immediately. For the sixth one choose any costume.
At this point, if you haven't encountered certain mini games, use the calendar to go back and try again. If you have not unlocked the achievement which requires you to get 100 LP, keep going back to 12/31 and then play until 1/5 choosing the top most option for every choice given until the achievement is unlocked.
Congratulations on your 1000!
[XBA would like to thank sanger for this roadmap]