Hardest Deck Achievement
Beat Teague's hardest Deck
This is like a futuristic version of Magic the Gathering, called Rage Frenzy, so if you've ever played MTG you're in for a simple task here. To unlock this achievement you must first create a decent deck for yourself, and then challenge Teague (located in Fez Bar in Subway Town) for a match on the hardest difficulty (not necessarily your in-game difficulty, just this mini-game). You will get all the rules when you play the game for the first time, so I'll not waste space on that here, and rather give you some tips on what to do before you start playing against Teague:
- Include at least 1 vehicle in your deck to distract the opponent's ranged cards.
- The Giant Mutant is an expensive card, but he's well worth the cost.
- Since you can only have 4 cards in play at once it's generally better to have a deck comprised of fewer, more expensive cards.
- Maximize the value of booster cards by building a deck of cards from the same faction, such as mutants with JK Stiles.
- Be sure to find all cards in the Well and Authority Prison before you leave because you can't go back.