- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 0
- Online: 19 
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 3+ Hours [skill/luck dependent] [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 Arcade Mode Run; 10+ Multiplayer Games
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Rubber Bandits is a multiplayer/co-op brawler with an assortment of wacky characters, game modes, and weapons. You can fight in a free-for-all thief brawl or team up for a 2v2, using 20 different weapons ranging from baguettes to rocket launchers, and the destructable environments. Additionally, there is an arcade mode of 20 levels that you can play solo or co-op against npc characters.
A lot of the achievements are cumulative and many of them tie into each other. For the most part, you'll want to focus on playing Heist mode to unlock the majority of achievements. Additionally, you'll need to complete some games of Brawl and playthrough the entire Arcade Mode. As this is a multiplayer/co-op game, you may want to grab some friends or use our boosting thread HERE.
Rubber Bandits is a fun, but repetitive game with not many modes to choose from and most play basically the same. With a lot of achievements that tie into each other based around winning and playing different game types, you'll probably be popping a bunch off the bat; however, that will slow down as you get to the more gameplay specific actions. With some friends this will be a quicker and much more enjoyable 1000!