- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Jack of All Trades Achievement in Saints Row
Jack of All Trades25
Acquire every perk.
How to unlock Jack of All TradesThroughout your time in Saints Row you’ll come across challenges and perks, the two of which are intertwined. The basic crux of how its perk system works is:
- Beat in-game challenge (which are trackable in your mission phone app (second tab).
- Receive a preset perk.
- Use money to unlock perk slot(s) - it's 100k per slot for the Major ones, and 250k for the Elite slot!.
- Equip perk.
You’ll get a ton, if not most of these while you go for everything else, but it doesn’t help to keep on track of the challenges and switching up weapons as you go - for instance, use the Dustlander Sword when you get it (30 kills will complete the Castle Kraken challenge) and also buy an Idol Pistol, MDI-77 Auto Rifle and Sawed-Off Shotgun when you can, as there’s two challenges linked to those. The challenges aren’t that hard, in truth, you might just have to go out your way a bit to get a few of them (like wingsuiting in Lakeshore South for the Terminal Velocity challenge).