- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
The Mechanic Achievement in Saints Row
Fully upgrade a vehicle.
How to unlock The MechanicIn order to fully upgrade your vehicle, you need to head to your garage at the church. Choose a vehicle, go to customize and then down the bottom, under Equipment, apply the upgrade kits. The first one costs $5k, the second costs $25,000 and the third $100,000. Just make sure you've unlocked the Signature Ability first - although this took us a few attempts with a few different cars for this to unlock.