- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Kitted Out Achievement in Saints Row
Fully upgrade a weapon.
How to unlock Kitted OutTo max out a weapon, you’ll need to gain their Signature Ability by completing a set challenge attached to the weapon you want to fully upgrade (the K-8 Krukov AR is an easy one to opt for). You’ll then want to head to a gun store to purchase three upgrade kits. The first kit costs $5,000, while the second will cost you $25,000. The third and final upgrade will set you back $100,000, but it’s all worth it, as each kit increases your weapon’s ammo capacity and damage output. Also, you get this achievement. Again, like The Mechanic (20G), this took a few attempts with different guns before it unlocked too.