- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Took It to The Limit Achievement in Saints Row
Took It to The Limit25
Reach the maximum level.
How to unlock Took It to The LimitSaints Row’s maximum level is 20, and chances are, if you’re playing the story and mixing in a few side activities, this will come naturally before you reach the end. If not, you can boost XP by completing Side Hustles and Business Ventures, or by getting mixed up in a spot of gang warfare. Practically everything you do earns XP, so if you delve into everything Saints Row has to offer, you’ll easily hit level 20 without even trying.