- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Fiesta Time Achievement in Saints Row
Hit a launched piñata with the Piñata Stick.
How to unlock Fiesta TimeThis achievement requires both the Pinata Launcher and the Pinata Stick. The former is a reward from the “Let’s Pretend” criminal venture - for completing the last mission. Let's Pretend is in the last tier of unlocks there) and the latter is a skin you can attach to the crowbar at a gun shop (the skin is unlocked at the @tcha in Marina West). All you need to do is shoot the pinata with the launcher and melee it before it explodes with the stick. Simple!