- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 16 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 4-5 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 [You can replay missions]
- Missable achievements: 0 [You can replay missions]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No there is no difficulty
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
This is a 2D platformer action game which reminds me a bit of Buster Bros (Pang) in a way where you have to burst balls bouncing around. You take control of a character called Lucas and battle through 8 worlds and defeat the evil Spheroids. It should not take longer than 4 hours to complete and only has 16 achievement there is no tutorial but the controls are simple to pick up.
There are no missable achievements so you can just enjoy and play the game because of the level select and there are no collectibles to worry about in this game and by the end of your playthrough you should have the majority of the achievements so there should not be much to mop-up. To use the power-ups all you have to do is touch them, there are 8 worlds to battle through which are all countries (not that it matters.)
You should only have three or fewer achievements to get but if there is anything you have missed on your first playthrough then it's time to mop-up the rest of your achievements there is a level select so no need to worry.
Overall this is an easy 1000 to complete and should only take you 4 maybe 5 hours at the maximum, none of the achievements are hard to get and there should not be too much of a grind at the end of your playthrough. With that in mind just play and enjoy the game with no worries.
[XBA would like to thank jroller1979 for this Roadmap]