- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Dark Matter Achievement in Starfield
Eliminate 300 Human Enemies
How to unlock Dark MatterWhile Another Bug Hunt (20G) is a bit of a pain in the ass when it comes to killing 300 creatures, because you’ll likely need to grind a few of those out, “Dark Matter” is the exact opposite.
In fact, I’d killed 300 human enemies in no time whatsoever in Starfield, and finished the main campaign (with very little deviation) killing 450 human enemies.
To keep track of how many human enemies you’ve killed, hit the button, then hit and then scroll down to Combat, where it’ll tell you how many “People [you’ve] killed.”
Shoot people, lots of them, and get this achievement. It’s as simple as that.