- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Fleet Commander Achievement in Starfield
Collect 10 Ships
How to unlock Fleet CommanderThere are many ways to get ships in Starfield. You can buy them from a Ship Services Technician - same guy you visited for the Chief Engineer (10G) achievement - or you can even board and commandeer ships, before visiting the Ship Services Technician (yup, same guy) and registering them - this will add them to your fleet for a chunk of credits.
On top of that, certain missions like the Mantis mission, will net you a free ship too (check out our Starfield – How to get the Mantis' Razorleaf, one of the best ships in the game, early to net that one), so keep an eye out for them.
To get this achievement, then, you simply have to collect 10 ships. Whether you get them as a reward, buy them and then register them, or commandeer them, it doesn’t matter. Just get 10 and start a proper space fleet.