- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
High Price to Pay Achievement in Starfield
High Price to Pay20
Complete "High Price to Pay"
How to unlock High Price to PayStory-related, cannot miss.
After you’ve unlocked Further Into the Unknown (20G), you’ll start a new thread of quests, starting with "Short Sighted," and concluding with the epic main quest, "High Price to Pay."
Complete the following 3 main quests and you’ll unlock this achievement:
- Short Sighted
- No Sudden Moves
- High Price to Pay