- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Jacked In Achievement in Starfield
Access 50 Computers
How to unlock Jacked InIn order to unlock get the “Jacked In” achievement in Starfield, all you basically need to do is interact with 50 computers. You don’t need to read everything on the workstations, you don’t need to turn off turrets or robots, you literally just need to interact with it.
Computers are dotted all over Starfield, from abandoned Outposts to heavily defended encampments, just make sure to keep your eye open for powered up computer displays, and then when you see one, interact with it. You’ll usually find a few in structures dotted all over each planet, as Bethesda attempted to tell micro-stories with environmental storytelling at every chance it got.
Interact with 50 different computers and this achievement will unlock - incidentally, for this achievement, it doesn’t matter if they are locked or completely unlocked computer stations, they all count.