- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Legacy's End Achievement in Starfield
Complete "Legacy's End"
How to unlock Legacy's EndThe Crimson Fleet is Starfield’s Dark Brotherhood questline. A chance for you to step into the shoes of the bad guys and cause absolute chaos. Like the other factions in Starfield, the Crimson Fleet faction storyline has 3 achievements: Rook Meets King (10G) for joining the Crimson Fleet; The Best There Is (10G) for completing the 6th mission; and “Legacy’s End” for finishing the final quest and completing the faction.
There are 9 missions in all, and they are:
- Deep Cover
- Rook Meets King
- Burden of Proof
- Echoes of the Past
- Breaking the Bank
- The Best There Is
- Absolute Power
- Eye of the Storm
- Legacy's End