- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Privateer Achievement in Starfield
Complete 30 Terminal or Misc. Missions
How to unlock PrivateerStarfield has many, many different types of missions if you look in the Missions section of the screen (down on the left joystick). You’ll have Main missions, Faction missions, Misc. Missions, Mission Missions and Activities.
The two we need for this achievement are:
- Misc Missions - Miscellaneous missions in Starfield are essentially the game’s side quests, of which there are absolutely tons of them. Side missions mostly come around by talking to people and following up on Activities - which turn into fully-fledged side missions.
- Mission Missions - There are various different types of Mission missions in Starfield, and the majority of these come from digital notice boards which you can find in the local watering holes - you can even build the kiosks at your Outpost too. They come in various different forms, whether that’s Freestar Collective missions, Constellation missions and a general mission board (where you can do surveys, take on bounty hunter missions, space combat missions and more).
For a full list of every Starfield side quest, check out our Starfield side mission (i.e. Misc. Missions) guide, check out the guide through the link: