- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
Replicator Achievement in Starfield
Craft 100 Items
How to unlock ReplicatorWhile this might sound like a pain in the ass, it really isn’t, and come the end of Starfield we fully suspect anyone who has even started a small-medium sized Outpost to have well exceeded this (for instance, we’re currently at 207 "objects built").
So, the best way to do this and get this relatively easy, is to as we’ve said in a few other achievements, and that’s to create an Iron mining operation, an Aluminum mining operation, and then building yourself an Outpost with some insane storage options. Take a look at the following 3 guides for how to get this started.
- Starfield - Here’s the best planet for Aluminum in the galaxy
- Starfield - Here’s the best planet for Iron in the galaxy
- Starfield - Having storage issues? Build an Outpost storage farm!
If you're doing that, you'll rack up 100 in no time whatsoever.