- Starfield - All Skill Magazine locations
- Starfield - All companions locations guide
- Starfield - All Major Cities & Settlements Locations
- Starfield - All side missions and where to find them
- Starfield - Exactly how many star systems are there?
- Starfield - How to use the Jackpot Combination on the Almagest
- Starfield - How to level up fast (Xbox Series X|S)
- Starfield - Where to find the Mars Rover on Mars
- Starfield - Where to farm Membrane
- Starfield - Where to farm Lubricant and Biosuppressant
- Starfield - How to make lights work in an Outpost
- Starfield - How to craft a Supercooled Magnet (and all other rare items)
- Starfield - The best planet to farm Titanium; and the best storage you can build
- Starfield - How to farm Adhesive
- Starfield - Should you stay at the Lodge or go to the Eye in 'High Price to Pay'
The Best There Is Achievement in Starfield
The Best There Is10
Complete "The Best There Is"
How to unlock The Best There Is“The Best There Is” is the second of three Crimson Fleet faction achievements, and is rewarded for completing the mission of the same name. The first achievement you’ll unlock is for completing the second Crimson Fleet faction mission (Rook Meets King (10G)) and this is the one you’ll get for finishing the sixth of nine Crimson Fleet faction missions. If you want a run down of all 9 Crimson Fleet mission names, then check out the guide entry for Legacy's End (30G).
Finish “The Best There Is” and you’ll be one step closer, and two missions away, from finishing the whole Crimson Fleet faction.
If you still haven’t joined the Crimson Fleet faction, then check out our Starfield - How to join the Crimson Fleet faction guide - it covers every single way to join the faction too, from the undercover mole way, to the legit I want to be a pirate route.