- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 12 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 2-3 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 + Chapter Select as needed
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
The Artful Escape is a coming of age story about Francis Vendetti, a young guitarist living in the shadow of his folk-music legend uncle. This side scrolling story features the expected platforming, along with rhythm minigames and awesome, psychadelic visuals and art. Become the rockstar you always wanted to be through the intergalactic journey of Francis!
Most achievements in the game are unlocked through story progression. So you will unlock 7 of the 12 achievements in this game just by completing the story. The additional 5 achievements are unlocked for doing miscellaneous things, like jamming with a snowman (Snowman (50G)). And while some of these additional achievements are easily missed, The Artful Escape features chapter select allowing you to easily get back to an area if you did miss something.
As mentioned in the walkthrough, the additional 5 achievements may require the use of chapter select for mop-up. Otherwise, this game is a pretty straightforward completion!
The Artful Escape is a really cool concept with some amazing visuals backing it. You won't find anything too challenging in the ~3 hour experience, but that experience will be solid. An easy completion on GamePass, what isn't there to love?