- What is the estimated achievement difficulty for The Mooseman?
The estimated achievement difficulty for The Mooseman is 2/10.
- How many offline achievements are there in The Mooseman?
There are 15 offline achievements in The Mooseman.
- How many online achievements are there in The Mooseman?
There are 0 online achievements in The Mooseman.
- How long does it take to get 100% in The Mooseman?
The estimated time to get 100% in The Mooseman is 1-2 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get 100% in The Mooseman?
- How many missable achievements are there in The Mooseman?
There are no missable achievements in The Mooseman.
- Does difficulty affect achievements in The Mooseman?
Difficulty does not affect achievements in The Mooseman.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched achievements in The Mooseman?
There are no unobtainable/glitched achievements in The Mooseman.
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 15 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 1-2 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: None [chapter select]
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty option
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: None
The Mooseman is a 2D adventure game from Sometimes You. The game is based on Russian myths and lore, and the game is styled to reconstruct these myths. It has a very supernatural and surreal atmosphere to it. The gameplay mainly consists of moving right, and the main mechanic you have is a mask that lets you see beyond life into death, which makes stuff change or appear/disappear. It's a pretty simple game, and the achievements are mostly straightforward. There are a set of collectibles and many of them are hidden behind very obscure or odd puzzles. But with the help of a guide, you can complete this game in under 2 hours. Let's get started.
While playing, there are only four miscellaneous achievements plus the collectibles, but collecting all of the collectibles will also unlock the miscellaneous achievements too, as each one results in you obtaining an artifact. So really all you need to do for this completion is use a guide to find all of the collectibles (you definitely won't find them all on your own). The Sunset (90G) achievement solution contains a video guide that will walk you through the whole game and collect all artifacts along the way.
Alternatively, you could play blind to enjoy the game and then use chapter select to mop up whatever collectibles you're missing. The actual progression in the game is relatively straightforward and doesn't need much explanation.
Upon completing the game with all collectibles, you'll have obtained all of the achievements and wrapped up this completion.
The Mooseman is a very strange and surreal story of Russian mythology. It plays like a pretty straightforward side scrolling adventure game, but the areas and environments, as well as the art style, make a unique and interesting game to play. Many collectibles are hidden behind some very subtle puzzles, but with a guide you can complete this game in just over an hour. Hopefully you enjoyed the game along the way.