Not a Scratch Achievement
Not a Scratch30
Complete a Marked Destination on the Map without Taking Any Damage
Tip: If you fail sometime during the mission if you go either back to the dashboard OR to the main menu you will be able to simply reload and retry the mission instead of having to find another mission completely. This also means that you CANNOT simply restart the level--beware.
This may prove to be easy or hard depending on how well you can do running and dodging. Note that it cannot be done on the prologue mission as some have stated. There are many stated ways to do this although it's up to you to be able to find which one works best.
Sedalia may be a viable option as you can complete the entire mission in about 4 minutes. Here's a quick walkthrough to do it with Sedalia:
- Run through the grocery store and kill the walker feasting out in the alley.
- Run through the other half of the grocery store remembering TO SPRINT through the doorway otherwise the grabbing walker will slightly damage you even if you are able to knife him first try.
- Go around the backside of the map to the trailer park killing walkers with either the crossbow if you are using the relic or executions. (Note that if you run up and shove a walker you have enough time to sneak behind it and execute it every time.
- Once you get into the trailer park go around back and push the car to gain access to Uncle Les.
- After you kill Les you book it back to Warren and let him know you've got the keys killing no walkers. (Note that the walkers following you from the trailer park and back alley will not go all the way to the gas station).
- Turn on the pump and run back to what may be a walker coming from your right hand side. Dispatch it and then pump your fuel.
- As soon as you are full make a beeline for the truck with a gas trailer in the middle of the street. Climb up the ladder on the truck.
- Take a few deep breathes at this point and see if you can pull the majority of the zombies to the backside of the truck. (Unless you jump the fall will not hurt you).
- Now begin to run toward the front of the truck and plot out how you are going to avoid any remaining walker. There may be a few walkers not grouped up by the truck so this is the time to know which route to take in order to get to Jesse.
- Mash the button to finish the level.