- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Offline: 49 
- Online: 1 [10, "Teamwork Takedown"]
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 75-150 hours (Depends largely on how lucky you are in getting the “Relics of a Forgotten Past” achievement)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
- Number of missable achievements: 1, "In the NORN's favour"
- Glitched achievements: None!
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No Cheats
Overall the game is not terribly difficult. As the review says, most of the achievements can be gotten in around 20 hours. However, the “Unstoppable” achievements and "Relics of a Forgotten Past" will require plenty of skill, patience and luck to obtain.
Welcome to Too Human. This game has a total of 50 achievements and requires two playthroughs to get 1000. The reason for the two playthroughs is that you will need to kill the final boss with a cybernetic and a human aligned character. Of the achievements, 11 are unlocked simply by playing through the story. The remaining 39 achievement will require you to kill a certain number of enemies, perform certain quests, collect certain items or max out your level.
The game offers two playing modes, offline campaign and online coop. The online coop does not have story related cut scenes in it. As such you may want to complete the game by yourself before beating it with a friend. Also, for online coop, it is important to note that enemies level up with your character. As such, you will usually want to play with someone who is around the same level as you. Otherwise the lower level player will find it very difficult to kill even the lowliest goblin.
Last if you are looking for a coop partner from the site, post your gamertag, level, class and what you are looking to do in the forums If you are confused or have a question about an achievement, search for or post your question in the forums.
Step #1: Beat the Game…Twice!
The first thing you need to do on your way to 1000g is to beat the game as a both a human and cybernetic aligned character. The class of these characters is entirely up to you. Personally, I suggest using a commando since when created correctly, it is by far the best class. Be sure to go for "In the NORN's favour" during one of these playthroughs as it is missable and doesn't carry over from campaign to campaign.
Step #2: Max Out Your Level
If you only beat the game with your two characters and did not play any extra levels with them then they should be somewhere around level 25-30. It is now time to pick which character you will max out to level 50 (God Status). Class and alignment have no bearing on the achievement; this is simply a matter of personal choice. Leveling up your character can be done in the following ways:
- Use the Aesir Teleport Menu on campaign mode
- Create an online match with a private slot and play alone
- Play with a friend online
Step #3: Relics of a Forgotten Past
Now that you’re level 50, it’s time find those pesky elite armor sets. There’s no “easy” way to get these sets. They are dropped randomly and as such you are the will of the random number generator. If you have elite armor pieces or weapons you would like to trade for ones you need you can arrange a trade HERE. Overall, this is going to be the achievement that takes you the most amount of time.
Step #4: “Unstoppable” Achievements
These achievements require you to beat each level of the game without dying. Additionally, these achievements must be done without stopping (i.e. no save and quit then continue on later) and must be done from the very beginning of the level. Most likely at this point you will probably have the Unstoppable achievement for Hall of Heroes and possibly World Serpent. There are three methods you can use to get these achievements (from easiest to hardest):
- Find a partner in the Achievement Trading Thread. Next, start a level from the beginning and have only one of you fighting while the other hangs back and eats potato chips. This method makes the achievement very easy, but also very time consuming as it means that you must do two playthroughs of the game.
- Find a partner in the Achievement Trading Thread. Next, start a level from the beginning and both of you simply play and help each other stay alive. Although less time consuming, this method is more risky. Best combo of classes I have seen so far are the Defender and Bio-Engineer.
- Play the entire level by yourself. The bonus to doing it this way is that you do not have to worry about losing your connection and being forced to restart a level. The flip side is that it is more challenging. There are several threads within the game’s forum that discuss beating some of the harder parts of certain levels (such as Garm in Helheim)
At this point it’s time to complete any achievements that you have left. Use the achievement guide and Achievement Discussion Thread to help you with any problems. If after completing every other achievement you are so good that you still don’t have “Valkyries Folly (Die 100 Times)” it’s time to strap on some cruddy armor and let your enemies hack away at you mercilessly.
To wrap things up, I just want to say that getting 1000g in this game requires a lot of patience. Waiting for the right seven elite pieces to drop may make you want to give up, so be warned before attempting.